jul8


jul8, originally uploaded by bijouxdejais.

Today I felt like wearing aristo, but didn't want to be too fussy. Lately I've been reading the 6th Harry Potter book, something I'd put off for years but have finally gotten around to, so I'm thinking I was inspired by that.

the black headdress was purchased secondhand from egl_comm_sales.
the vintage freshwater pearl chandelier hoop earrings were thrifted.
the black ruffly bolero is from forever 21, it's one of my favorite new items.
the jersey bustier with neck ties was thrifted last week.
i can't remember where the leather cuff is from...
the leather bag and the miniskirt (which i only ever wear as an overskirt) were both thrifted.
the pleat ruffled skirt was also thrifted, and so was the white petticoat underneath it.
my vintage studded flat boots came from a church rummage sale