aug4


aug4, originally uploaded by bijouxdejais.

Light steam for a sunny summer day, the warmest so far.


I always browse the shops on State Street when I'm downtown. Today I picked up the cutest ruffled hoodie dress.... I almost never pay retail price but I knew this was my only chance to buy it. And I do not regret it! (At least not yet :oP)

my vintage straw hat was thrifted a while ago, it's a bit scrunched but i like it like that.
my striped headscarf is an neighbor giveaway from years ago.
my vintage sunglasses were thrifted, but i swapped between these and some foldup wayfarers throughout the day (i keep two pair in my purse because i can never find them when i need them!)
my wood and brass ring earrings are from last year's african festival.
my cuff watch was a gift, and my silver studded cuff and golden wooden bangle were both thrifted.
my lacy cutsew, striped bag, cotton skirt and mephisto walking sandals are all thrifted.
the vest was a neighbor giveaway, and i replaced the buttons with a random assortment of vintage buttons (sadly the bottom one popped off :oP)
my vintage porcelain cameo was purchased at the flea market this past weekend.