jul29


jul29, originally uploaded by bijouxdejais.

Today's outfit felt pretty and elegant to me, so I wanted to be sure to capture it. It was a fantastic day today weather-wise, not too hot and not too cool.
In other news, I've been reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows like a madwoman the last few days; I have to return it to the library. Damn, it's so sad! I haven't finished it so please don't spoil the ending for me.

my green pashmina, which is worn here as a headwrap, came from a bijoux terner in atlantic city about 3 years ago.
the large white rose pinned to it was thrifted. i'm eventually going to be using it in a project but until then...
my vintage glass bead necklace was thrifted at some point....
my ruffled blouse, eyelet dress, striped bag and shoes are all secondhand as well.