sep21


sep21, originally uploaded by bijouxdejais.

First day of autumn, my next favorite season after spring. I couldn't not take my aforementioned Fluevogs out for a spin, and yes I am quite pleased with them.

I've been so busy since graduation working on making things destined for sale in my etsy shop. I hope to have it all set up before the end of the month. I know, everyone and their mom has an etsy shop, but I'm okay with that! The world needs more entrepreneurship.

Outfit details:
beige wool beret, cartouche pendant and evil eye amulet earrings from miz valarie.
ruffled hoodie came from forever 21.
i got the sterling silver cowrie shell ring from the african festival a few weekends ago, as the vendor was packing up.
suede skirt originally thrifted, then handpainted by my pal shelly.
black fishnets from a vendor at the flea market.
oxblood fluevog wedge boots from crossroads trading.