jul22


jul22, originally uploaded by bijouxdejais.

On my way home. I really wanted to wear a lolita look today for some reason; probably so I can get it out of my system before it's too cold to wear short skirts anymore.

my flower corsage headband is from forever 21, but i added more flowers with clips from H & M.
my ebony wood earrings were purchased last year at a shop in kensington market in toronto.
my red zip blouse was thrifted years ago, i still love it :o) i've pinned a bow to the collar center.
my vintage swatch was thrifted.
my black and white pinstripe skirt with flower embroidery was thrifted this week!
my wraparound socks also came from forever 21; i'm so glad i bought two pairs of these.
my red leather flats by clarks (wow, unbelievably comfortable) were also thrifted this week.