jul20


jul20, originally uploaded by bijouxdejais.

Last time I wore this hat I forgot the hatpin. This time I remembered and the view was much better. I'm looking at this mural, which has now been beautifully restored.

the straw parasol hat was a trade from buffalo exchange.
my favorite superdark sunglasses came from knee deep.
i made the moonstone pendant from a bead i bought near maxwell street market
the slashed tee was thrifted and modified by me.
the waist cincher was purchased online.
the kente print bag was thrifted last year.
my vintage casio was thrifted a while ago...
the silver thumb ring i found recently in my robe pocket!
the gray raver-type skirt was given to me by my friend jill, and here i've folded up the bottom and anchored it over my knees with the elastic. (sounds complicated but really it isn't)
underskirt was thrifted...
and my very comfy merrell slides were thrifted this spring.